Total Joint Complex
Total Joint Complex contains 6 ingredients, including glucosamine and chondroitin. This specific combination of nutrients has been prescribed by hundreds of chiropractors and health care professionals and shows encouraging evidence that they can benefit the treatment osteoarthritis symptoms.
- Glucosamine HCl is a precursor to a molecule called a glycosaminoglycan. This molecule is used in the formation and repair of cartilage.
- Chondroitin is the most abundant glycosaminoglycan in cartilage and is responsible for the resiliency of cartilage.
- MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) is thought to be effective in the fight against osteoarthritis and other joint pain because of its high sulfur content, one of the building blocks of healthy joints.
- Boswellia serrata has been used in traditional medicine for treatment of inflammatory diseases since antiquity.
- Bromelain is a sulfur-containing proteolytic digestive enzyme that is extracted from the stem and the fruit of the pineapple plant. Bromelain may have an anti-inflammatory effect.
- Over the centuries, the spices, curcumin/turmeric, has been used as a pain relieving, anti-inflamatory agent to relieve pain and inflammation in the skin and muscles.
Write Your Own Review