Electrotherapy Sponges - Sponges Only
ALL-TEMP® Comfort Packs - Flexible Hot & Cold Packs
$2.79 - $7.89
ValuTrode® Foam Electrodes - Reusable, 2mm thick Carbon Film with MultiStick Adhesive Gel
$6.09 - $9.09
BML Basic Molds Heel Lifts - BML Basic Heel Lift Shoe Inserts
Rubber Heel Lifts - Heel Lift Insert
$5.29 - $6.991 Review
TENS 3000 Unit - Dual Channel, 3 Modes, Analog with Timer
Autogel Pads, 50 Pads Per Case
Polar Ice Packs - Reusable Cold & Hot Therapy Packs - Gel Ice Packs
$2.29 - $6.391 Review
Scott Gait Belt & Transfer Sling with Hook and Loop Strap
$25.29 - $33.59
Peace® Classic Acupuncture Needles – Box/100
Universal Cervical Collar
Whitehall Slant Back Whirlpools
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
Whitehall Slantback WhirlpoolsRecommended for treatment of extremities, hip and back area. A slant back design allows for the user to to comfortably recline while soaking in the tank.
- Tank Capacity is 100 gallons.
- Whirlpool Tank is 76”L x 40”W x 26”D and is seamless welded construction
- Fabricated from heavy gauge, type 304 stainless steel, polished to a satin finish
- The tank features a slant back to allow the user to recline while soaking in the tank
- A 3" wide rim allows the user to also rest their arm while soaking
- Tank is fitted with an auxiliary drain valve
- Tank bottom is a seamless, rounded covered design to minimize bacteria buildup.
- Heavy Duty Swivel Casters support all mobile models. Rear pair of casters are lockable for stabilizing whirlpool during treatment.
- Turbine Raising and Lowering Device permits adjustment of desired height and direction of water agitation towards the area of the body to be treated. It is spring-balanced and provided with a locking device.
- Turbine Assembly functions both as agitator and emptying device. It is equipped with Underwriters Laboratory listed 1/2 HP pump motor protected with an ABS plastic shell, and automatic thermal overload protector, and lifetime-sealed bearings. All parts contacting the water are stainless steel, chrome plated brass or bronze.
- Thermometer is provided with a dual scale, adjustable calibration. Stem inserts into a retainer to prevent rattle during whirlpool agitation.