Vectra Genisys Transport Laser Therapy Units (No Applicator)
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
Vectra Genisys Laser (No Applicator)
Vectra Genisys Laser is the latest addtion to the award winning Vectra Genisys family of therapy systems, providing True Laser Light Therapy, the latest high demand therapeutic modality of today's clinician. The award winning, ergonomically designed Vectra Genisys Laser Diode and Laser/LED Cluster Applicators are available in powers ranging from 100mW to 1440mW, the most comprehensive range available in the USA.
- Fully functional device with independent control over all parameters
- Display of dosage in choice of joules or joules/cm?
- Continuous and pulsed treatment modes
- Real time feedback of dosage delivered
- Useful selection of clinical indications & user defined protocols
- Choice of 8 interchangeable Laser Diode and Cluster Applicators with power ranging from 100mW-1440mW
- Electronic Signature Recognition allows allows each laser applicator to be used in a "plug-and-use" format
- Laser Therapy can be controlled from the laser applicator
- Lightweight design, along with battery-powered option and custom designed mobile carrying bag, make transport easy
- Unit uniquely designed for table top, wall mount or mobile use
- Laser protective eyewear included (2x)
- Electrical Class: Class 1, Type B
- Output Type: Infrared Lamp (Laser)
- Laser Class: 3B
- Product Weight: 5 lb (2.3 kg)
- Product Length: 12.9 in (33 cm)
- Product Width: 11.3 in (29 cm)
- Product Height: 6.4 in (16.3 cm)
- Mains Power: 120-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz
*This item must be ordered by a licensed healthcare professional.