Vectra Genisys 2 Channel Combo Unit W/Cart No Emg
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
Vectra Genisys 2 Channel Combo Unit with cart, no EMG
Vectra Genisys is the first modular therapy system that consolidates up to six therapeutic modalities in one system. Unique modular design lets you choose what fits best in your clinical setting now or easily add to later without the replacement of products. Therapy system cart included.
*Image shown with optional accessories.
- Weight: 24lbs
- Dimensions: 16.25?L x 17?W x 42.5?H
- Power: 100-240 VAC, 50/60Hz
- Easy-to-add modularity allows the addition of Laser Therapy, 2 additional Channels of Electrotherapy or a Battery Module.
- Mulitple waveform electrotherapy - 10 clinical waveforms
- 2 independent Electrotherapy channels
- Pulsed or Continuous Duty Cycles (10%, 20%, 50% & 100%)
- Clinical Protocols
- Over 100 User-defined protocol slots
- Over 10 Quick-link Indications for quick parameter retrieval
- Impressive clinical library which includes full color graphic anatomical and pathological libraries on vibrant LCD screen
- Documentation of treatment outcomes with Patient Data Cards
- Includes Therapy System Cart
**This item must be ordered by a licensed healthcare professional.