Tumble Form 2® Wedge - Physical Therapy Positioning Wedge
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
Tumble Form 2® Wedge
- Versatile raised rolls
- Similar positioning options of conventional rolls
- Has the stability of a wedge
- Uniquely shaped with a flat bottom, tall sides and a curved top
- Provides a stable base for bolster sitting, side leaning or prone positioning
- Smaller rolls can be used for knee or ankle flexion and cervical elongation
- Includes a hook and loop strip on the bottom of each roll to help hold the roll in place for active or static therapies
- Comes in red. blue, or green**
- Sold as eaches