TradeFlex E9017 Manual Flexion Table - Chiropractic Distraction Table
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
TradeFlex – E9017 Manual Flexion Table
The newly engineered TradeFlex Manual Flexion table is a workhorse, giving you and your patients a wide variety of options, from drops and headpieces to height, elevation and even long-axis distraction. You will appreciate the electric tension controls and removable flexion control t-bar that will allow you to move freely around the table. Your patients will benefit from the ability to perform figure-8 range of motion traction, a smooth range of 15 degrees of lateral flexion and a flexion depth of 15 degrees to accommodate almost any angle of drive.
The TradeFlex Manual Flexion table also offers versatility that will save you time and money, allowing for optimum correction of spinal subluxations or disc problems yet still functioning as an exam, adjusting or therapy table.
Base Table Features
- P/A Flexion
- Rear Lateral Flexion
- Electric Spring Tension
- Ankle Extension
- Break-Away Abdominal
- Comfort Cushions
- Black Base
- Paper Roller, Cutter & Guide Bar
- Elevation Option: 22” to 29” lowered height, ordered in 1” increments as measured from the floor to top of cushions. Elevation offers 8” of lift for patient convenience and doctor comfort.
- Height Option: 20.5” to 27.5” lowered height, ordered in 1” increments with standard non-elevating base as measured from the floor to the top of cushions
- Length: 73”
- Extended Length (with ankle extension): 83”
- Ankle Extension Width: 25”
- Pelvic Cushion Width: 22” (Note: The pelvic cushion will drop in either a flexed, neutral or extended position and can be locked while in a flexed position.)
- Thoracic/Lumbar Cushion Width: 22”
- Cervical Cushion Width: 16”
- Lifting Capacity: 350 lbs.
- Voltage: 115 V
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Shipping Weight: 460 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 89” L x 31” W x 31” H
Elevating Foot Control Options:
- 95283 Single Foot Pedal Elevation 120V Plastic (Standard)
- 95284 Dual Foot Pedal Elevation 120V Plastic
TradeFlex Manual Flexion:
- E9017 Base Table 115V (Standard)
- E9217 Base Table 230V
- E7529 Tilt with Adjustable Face Cushions (Standard)
- E4401 Tilt, forward Drop, Adjustable Face Cushions
- E4408 Tilt, Elevation, Adjustable Face Cushions
- E4409 Tilt, Elevation, Cervical Distraction, Adjustable Face Cushions
- E4410 Tilt, Elevation, Forward Drop, Toggle Drop, Adjustable Face Cushions
- E4411 Tilt, Elevation, Forward Drop, Toggle Drop, Distraction, Adjustable Face Cushions
- E4414 Pelvic Drop
- E4413 Lumbar Drop
- E4412 Thoracic Drop
- None (Standard)
- E9017-L Elevation
Long Axis Distraction Options:
- None (Standard)
- E4415 Long Axis Distraction
Extended Height Options:
- None (Standard)
- E4801 1” Height Spacer
- E4802 2” Height Spacer
- E4803 3” Height Spacer
- E4804 4” Height Spacer
|Brand Name||Pivotal Health Solutions|