Total Joint Complex - 6 Oz Bottle
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
- Glucosamine HCl is a precursor to a molecule called a glycosaminoglycan. This molecule is used in the formation and repair of cartilage.
- Chondroitin is the most abundant glycosaminoglycan in cartilage and is responsible for the resiliency of cartilage.
- MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) is thought to be effective in the fight against osteoarthritis and other joint pain because of its high sulfur content, one of the building blocks of healthy joints.
- Boswellia serrata has been used in traditional medicine for treatment of inflammatory diseases since antiquity.
- Bromelain is a sulfur-containing proteolytic digestive enzyme that is extracted from the stem and the fruit of the pineapple plant. Bromelain may have an anti-inflammatory effect.
- Over the centuries, the spices, curcumin/turmeric, has been used as a pain relieving, anti-inflamatory agent to relieve pain and inflammation in the skin and muscles.