Tiger Balm® Analgesics - Topical Pain Relieving Ointment
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
Tiger Balm® Analgesics
Tiger Balm is a world-famous topical pain-relieving ointment. A versatile external medication, Tiger Balm provides effective relief for most symptoms of bodily aches and pains including rheumatism, arthritic pains, and muscle strains and sprains. With its unique formulation of herbal ingredients, derived from ancient Chinese sources, Tiger Balm has been proven effective for nearly one hundred years and is today used by millions of people in more than 100 countries. Tiger Balm is not an ancient Chinese concoction but a modern efficacious medication that has worked for millions of people who use it.
- Muscle Rub Cream 2 oz: Used by sports trainers for both pre-exercise workout and post-exercise soreness
- Extra Strength Red 0.63 oz: The Red formula is particularly known for its warm feel and scent. Also good for spot work on trigger points and loosening tight muscles.
- Ultra Strength Non-Staining Sports Rub 0.63 oz: Strongest Tiger Balm ointment formula. Deep penetration is used for spot work on trigger points and loosening tight muscles.
- Ultra Strength Non-Staining Sports Rub 1.7 oz: Strongest Tiger Balm ointment formula. Deep penetration is used for spot work on trigger points and loosening tight muscles.
- Shoulder & Neck Rub 1.76 oz: Lotion formulation goes on smoothly. Dissipating scent allows your patient to return to work or social environment without concern of traditional balm scent.
- Liniment Bottle 2 oz: Fast-acting liquid formula penetrates quickly and is easy to apply to large areas of the body
- Pain Relieving Patches 4" X 2.75" (package of 5): Provides localized pain relief. Just peel & stick to your patients' sore spots.
- Pain Relieving Patch Display – 12 Single-Size Count: For temporary relief of minor aches and pains associated with muscle and joint aches. Pain in the lower back and larger body area.
- Extra Strength: Camphor, Menthol, Cajuput Oil, Cassia Oil, Clove Oil, Dementholized Mint Oil, Paraffin, Petrolatum
- Ultra-Strength: Camphor, Menthol, Cajuput oil, Cassia oil, Clove oil, Dementholized mint oil, Paraffin petrolatum
- Liniment: Camphor, Menthol 16%, Oil of Wintergreen 28%, Eucalyptus Oil, Light Mineral Oil, Spike Lavender Oil
- Muscle Rub: Methyl Salicylate 15%, Camphor 3%, Menthol 5%
- Liniment Pain Relieving Patch: Camphor 80 mg/patch, Menthol 24 mg/patch, Capsicum Extract 16 mg/patch
- Neck & Shoulder Rub: Camphor 11%, Menthol 10%, Dementholized Mint Oil, Diazolidinyl Urea, Eucalyptus Oil, FD&C Blue 1, Glycerin, Lavender Fragrance, Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Methylparaben, PVM/MA Decadiene Crosspolymer, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Triethanolamine (TEA), Water
- Pain Relieving Patch: Menthol (24 mg/patch), Camphor (80 mg/patch), Capsicum Extract (16 mg/patch), Aluminum glycinate, eucalyptus oil, glycerin, kaolin, mentha oil, polysorbate 80, propylene glycol, sodium carboxymethylcellulose, sodium polyacrylate, polyacrylic acid solution, sorbitol solution, hydrotalcite, water
Shelf Life: Under normal conditions, the shelf life is estimated at 3-4 years.
Recommended Use: It is an external preparation for the relief of bodily aches and pains of muscles and joints due to simple backache, arthritis, strains, and sprains.