Therabath® Adjustable Paraffin Bath
The Therabath Model TB9 Adjustable Temperature Paraffin Bath features a NEW SAFE QUICK MELT setting, melting the paraffin in half the time of our Model TB6, but in an always-safe temperature range! No need to wait for the wax temperature to come back down before safely dipping!
|| Melt Time*
||131 – 138°F (55 – 59°C)
||126 – 133°F (52 – 56°C)
* Melt times are approximate; based on 6lbs (2.72 kg.) of paraffin wax.
For Hands, Feet, Face and Body since 1962
For over 90 years paraffin moist heat therapy has been used to relieve pain, inflammation and stiffness caused by arthritis. A form of thermotherapy, paraffin treatments effectively increase blood flow to aid in rehabilitation, or to warm an area of the body prior to other therapies or exercise.
Warm paraffin is also used extensively to soften dry, cracked skin by drawing moisture from within the body to the surface. Hands, feet, face or elbows are left feeling soft and appearing more youthful looking.
Therabath Professional Paraffin Baths are USA made to Class II medical device standards, and are still the only Made in the USA CE/ETL listed portable paraffin baths on the market.
Therabath units are hand-assembled ensuring that each and every one leaves the factory durable, safe, and reliable
Always Safe Temperature Range:
The Therabath Paraffin runs in an “always safe” temperature range and is designed to maintain the desirable therapeutic temperature range of 126° to 130° Fahrenheit, even in Safe Quck Melt Mode! Internal thermostats ensure that the user will never immerse into wax that is too hot. In addition, the unit safely runs 24 hours per day (we say it’s safer than your refrigerator!) so that it is ready to combat pain when the user is!
Therabath Model TB9 Features:
- Deep immersion 6 – 9 LB. wax capacity – up to 25% deeper than previous models
- Anodized aluminum tank – lightweight, durable, and energy efficient
- Always safe temperature range – even during the initial melt cycle!
- Integrated handles – ease transport in the home, clinic or office
Manufacturing & Quality Standards
- Made in the USA since 1962
- FDA Class II Medical device
- ISO 13485:2003 Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) Standards
CE/cetL electrical safety rated – the only USA made paraffin bath approved for sale in Europe