The Strassburg Sock
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
- For those who are on their feet for long periods of time, who are common runners, or those suffering from plantar fasciitis and Achilles tendonitis
- Helps stress on the connective tissues on the feet and lower legs
- The Strassburg sock addresses problems cold therapy, anti-inflammatories, and steroid shots can only ease
- Holds the foot in a dorsiflexed position (pointed upward) during sleep or rest
- Allows the Achilles tendon and plantar fascia to heal in a slightly stretched position
- Reduces the likelihood of reinjury when activity is resumed
- Helps to increase flexibility and encourage healing
Measure circumference under calf
- Regular 12" to 16"
- Large 16" to 21"