ScripHessco Reusable Hot & Cold Gel Ice Pack 5" x 10.5"
$2.29 As low as $1.89
KN95 5-Ply Mask - Single Use
TENS 3000 Unit - Dual Channel, 3 Modes, Analog with Timer
Plastic Cap with a Pop-up Pouring Spout For Bottle Sizes 2 - 16 Oz (Flip Top)
ScripHessco Economy Smooth Headrest Paper, 8.5"W x 225'L for Chiropractor & Exam Tables
CBD CLINIC™ Clinical Strength Pain Stick - Level 5
$80.00Please Log in for professional pricing
Disposable 3-ply Face Mask with Ear Loop Blue - Pack of 50
Natural Bristle Contour Body Brush - Dry Brush
This item is out of stock$2.99
EarthLite® Flat Disposable Face Pillow Covers for Massage Tables & Chairs, 100 ct.
DUKAL™ Spa Reflections™ Body Toaster™ Spa Wrap Mylar Blanket
Spine Thorax & Abdomen Set DVD Format
David Kent DVD - Home Study Programs - Spine, Thorax & Abdomen
Remember your first David Kent dissection or anatomy classroom course? Or, heard a colleague talk about it? If you ever wanted to have the same learning experience, but closer to home, now you can. Scan through this DVD home-study program and you'll feel like you've gone inside David's treatment room for one-on-one training. Designed with the participation of physicians and therapists, this comprehensive series lets you master and review techniques at your own pace. David's user-friendly approach, including the color coding he devised for use across his entire product line to correspond with different areas of the body, will help you increase your anatomy knowledge.
Features in this NCBTMB-approved home-study program cover or include:
- Back pain, scoliosis, chest pain, bulging and herniated discs, and more
- How to master anatomy skills that set you apart from other therapists
- Easy to navigate programs, color-coded for simplicity
- Detailed, clear menu system to study at your own pace
- Thorough, photo-filled manual
- Spine, Thorax & Abdomen Home Study Program manual with photos
- 4 videos in DVD format, approximately 6 hours long
- Complete home-study course with test grading and certificate (included in the price of each CE course) worth 24 CEUs that are approved by NCBTMB and most states and that are recognized by AMTA and ABMP.
- Unlimited time in which to complete the course
|Brand Name||Kent Health Systems|