Sombra® Cool Therapy Natural Pain Relieving Gel
This new gel provides controlled cooling without freezing or irritation and has exceptional glide for point therapy. The cool therapy gel is good for acute conditions or injuries that have just occurred, whereas the original warm therapy gel is good for chronic conditions and basic aches and pains.
Available in these sizes:
- 5 gram sample packet
- 2 oz jar
- 3 oz roll-on
- 4 oz jar
- 8 oz jar
- 32 oz pump
- 1 gal container with Pump
- Gravity Pack- (100) 5g packets
- Replacement pumps for 32 oz. bottles available here
- Relieves minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with arthritis, simple backaches, strains, bruises and sprains
- Controlled cooling without freezing or irritation
- No artificial colors, fragrances or alcohol
- Perfect for post-exercise cool down
- Effective for inflammation of joints and muscles
- Quick absorption formula, non-staining to clothes
- A cool, refreshing lemon scent
- Animal free
- Made in USA
- Active: Menthol, USP 6.0%
- Inactive: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice,Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Decyl Glucoside, Glycerin, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Sodium Carbonate, Spiraea Ulmaria Flower (Queen of the Prairie) Extract, Water, Yucca Schidigera Root Extract.
- Under normal room conditions, the shelf life is estimated at 2 years.
- Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with: simple backaches, arthritis, strains, bruises, sprains. Adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily. Rub in thoroughly until gel is absorbed. Use with caution on sensitive areas. It is recommended that you do a patch test before applying liberally to the skin.