TENS 3000 Unit - Dual Channel, 3 Modes, Analog with Timer
ScripHessco Reusable Hot & Cold Gel Ice Pack 5" x 10.5"
$2.59 As low as $2.05
ScripHessco Ultrasound Gel
Disposable Bouffant Face Cradle Covers 100 Pack (Cut to size)
Standard TENS Unit Lead Wires, Standard 45" Long - 2 per package
ScripHessco Silver Premium Electrodes, 2" X 4" Rectangle 4/Pk
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
|10 or more||$9.44|
Scrip Silver Premium Electrodes, 2" x 4" Rectangle
- Reusable and self-adhering electrodes with soft durable white foam covers
- High re-wettability and high dryout resistance - effective in high heat and humidity
- Lift tab for easy removal - soft and durable medical appearance with easy removal
- Electrode has soft foam backing
- Comfortable molded connector - provides superior connection to the lead wire, allows for variations in pin sizes
- Long-lasting .040" PermaGel - superior conformability to body contours
- 2 mil thick conductive carbon film with silver - efficient current distribution
- Electrode storage liner is tinted, double coated liner that allows uer to store electrodes on either side