TENS 3000 Unit - Dual Channel, 3 Modes, Analog with Timer
ScripHessco Reusable Hot & Cold Gel Ice Pack 5" x 10.5"
$2.59 As low as $2.05
ScripHessco Ultrasound Gel
Disposable Bouffant Face Cradle Covers 100 Pack (Cut to size)
Standard TENS Unit Lead Wires, Standard 45" Long - 2 per package
ScripHessco Aqua Thermassage I Hydrotherapy Massage Table with Casters & Crate
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
ScripHessco Aqua Thermassage I Table with Casters & Crate
The Aqua Thermassage is a heated, dry hydro therapy unit that contains 5 rotating hydrojets strategically placed from the cervical spine to the sacrum. The patient lies, clothed and dry, upon a water filled full-body length tank covered by a 30 Mil vinyl barrier. As patient floats upon the table, pressurized water is pumped to the 5 jets producing a vigorous, rotating hydro massage. The combination of flotation, heat and massage induce a state of total relaxation that has to be experienced to believe. A 10 to 15 minute session on our table reduces muscle spasm and helps lower stress levels in patients. The level of relaxation induced by using The Aqua Thermassage is perfect for pre-chiropractic treatment use. Most patients are more compliant and easier to adjust after using The Aqua Thermassage.
- A welded, one piece tubular steel frame for strength, lightness and durability.
- Now comes on casters.
- All hydrojets are built into and built even with the bottom of our tank. This allows patient to sit anywhere on table while getting on and off without damaging jets.
- Thermostat controls temperature (70-105 degrees). Cooling system prevents overheating.
- An adjustable timer located on table or at remote location for your convenience.
- Durable, molded plastic exterior, easy to clean and maintain.
- Distinctive, professional appearance.
- Patients remain fully clothed (non-invasive).
- Energy saving insulated cover included.
- No installation required; Just add water and plug in.
- Worry free, virtually maintenance free operation.
- Low priced, economical to operate.
- Ground fault interrupter (GFI) built in.
- All mechanical parts and frame fully grounded.
- 30 Mil vinyl barrier top very difficult to puncture.
- Can be used on acute and chronic patients.
- Phlebitis, blood clots and severe vertigo.
- Experience of any adverse reaction.
Many hours of work have gone into the engineering and design of The Aqua Thermassage dry hydro massage unit. We have spent years designing, redesigning and testing our table until we found the right formula for dependability, simplicity in operation, durability and superior performance.
- Flotation + Heat + Massage = Total Relaxation
- Aqua Theramassage I (standard model)
- 2 HP heavy duty motor and pump
- Fan-driven cooling system
- 5 rotating jets with two customizable power nozzles
- Standard heater with thermostat and hi-limit control
- High-performance plumbing system
- 110 V, 20 Amp electrical system