Saunders Lumbar Traction - Home Pneumatic Traction Lumbar Device
Saunders Lumbar Traction
The Saunders Lumbar Traction device is the first home pneumatic traction device specifically designed to deliver up to 200 lbs force.
Lumbar traction can be delivered in either the supine or prone position, on a friction-free, actively moving surface. These advanced features allow true replication of clinical traction treatments.
This device greatly enhances patient compliance and satisfaction. Never has lumbar traction at home been so convenient and effective.
- Folds to 23” x 24” x 3” for easy storage in its shipping/storage carton
- Treatments can be conducted on a bed so that the patient does not have to stoop down to the floor.
- Effectively applies up to 200 pounds of traction
- Friction-free surface ensures smooth motion
- Easy-to-read pressure gauge provides total control of the force at all times.
- Blow-off valve limits the amount of force that can be applied.
- Weighs only 16 pounds