Satin Smooth® Scarlet Berry Hard Wax with Acai - 50 Discs/Bag
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
Satin Smooth® Scarlet Berry Hard Wax with Acai
The formulation of the New Scarlet Berry Wax makes it great for hair removal and is ideal for fine to coarse hair. It features acai, considered the ultimate “beauty berry” by skin care professionals. It has a pleasing, fruity aroma, spreads thinly and easily and works well on all parts of the body .Dermatologist tested. This is a no strip disposable wax. 50 discs/bag.
- Pour the wax discs into an empty metal wax can and heat them in a Satin Smooth® or other professional wax warmer.
- Set heat to READY for approximately 20 to 30 minutes.
- Do not melt wax completely. Wax should be thick in consistency and have a center island of non-melted wax. Wax should be soft around the sides.
- Before hair removal, check if the wax temperature is comfortable by dipping applicator into wax and applying a small amount to the inside of the wrist. If wax runs off applicator, it's too hot – wax should cling to the applicator.
- After cleansing skin with Satin Cleanser®, use a new applicator to apply a thin, even layer of wax in the opposite direction of hair growth, and then back down to encapsulate the hair. For a better grip when removing wax leave a thicker edge at the end of the strip of wax.
- Allow wax to cool on skin until wax hardens. Then raise the edge of the strip and remove quickly, pulling against hair growth.
- After hair removal, apply Satin Release® to eliminate any wax residue, followed by Satin Cool® to help soothe skin.
- Finally, condition skin with Satin Hydrate® to leave the skin soft.
- Once you've completed your service, replenish can with Satin Smooth® Pebble Wax.
- USE CAUTION WHEN MELTED. RISK OF BURNS. DO NOT MICROWAVE. Do not use on irritated or broken skin, or skin with pimples, wounds, cuts or varicose veins. Inspect the skin to ensure that it is dry and free from irritation before use.
- Glyceryl Rosinate, Triethylene Glycol Rosinate, Cera Alba (Beeswax, Cire d’abeille), Ethylene/VA Copolymer, ParafÞ n, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Oil, Fragrance (Parfum), Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil, Huille minérale), Helianthus Annuus (Sunß ower, Tournesol) Seed Oil, Red 17 (CI 26100).
|Brand Name||Satin Smooth|