Saltability Himalayan Salt Cube Lamp
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
Saltability Himalayan Cube Lamp
Enhance your space with a natural air puifier that is pleasing to the eye. When lit, the lamp will emit a beautiful rose glow and release negative ions into the air to create an effect similar to an ionizer when the salt is warm. 6 foot power cord and 15 watt light bulb is included.
Benefits of Himalayan Salt:
- Helps lower blood pressure.
- Improves circulation.
- Promotes healthy blood sugar.
- Supports a healthy respiratory system and sinuses.
- Relieves anxiety and addresses insomnia.
- And more...
How to care for stones:
- Himilayan Salt can't hold bacteria because it is naturally antimicrobial and antibacterial. You may take an extra preventative step if you would like using an EPA registered hospital grade disinfectant like Decon 30. It is not toxic and has no harmful effect to your client, therapist, or Himalayan salt stones. 2-3 gentle sprays followed by immediately drying the stones thoroughly with a cotton towel. Stones may be lightly sanded using sandpaper if needed. To season new stones you may coat stones in massage oil for 5-15 minutes then wipe with a cotton towel to smooth the stone down. Stones will become smoother with each massage.