Richmar® Winner EVO 4 Channel Combo With Cart & Free Therapy Hammer
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
The Winner EVO Series has evolved into this revolutionary Therapy System. With the Applicator Plug and Play (APP) concept, you have the flexibility to create a custom Ultrasound/Stim or Ultrasound/Stim/Laser Hybrid. A combination of modern compact design with the rugged, reliable Rich-Mar Electronics has been used by clinicians all over the world for 40 years. The optional patented AutoSound is the only unattended ultrasound available. It eliminates the possibility of human error by providing perfect perpendicular placement, gel pad coupling agent, and four independent ultrasonic diaphragms programmed to fire in optimum sequence.
- 4 Channel of Tru-Stim (5 waveforms) and the programming to accommodate all of Rich-Mar's ultrasound applicators.
- 2-White pin lead cord, 2- red pin lead cord
- 1 Case (10 packs of 4) -Multistim 2.0" x 2.0" self-adhesive electrodes
- Cart- includes 2 storage bins
- Free therapy hammer
- 3 Year Warranty
- Weight: 13 lbs
- Pulse: 1.5 Amp/250 VAC
- Frequency: 1MHz or 3MHz
- Output: w/cm2 or Watts
- Pulse: 10%, 20% or 50%, or 100%
- Treatment Time: between 1 and 99 minutes
- Dual Frequency: 1MHz and 3 MHz
- Output: 5cm2 = 0-10 Watts, 2cm2 = 0 - 4 Watts
- Frequency: 1 MHz with 0-7 Watts ouput, 3 MHz with 0-5 Watts
- 1MHz only
- Ouput 0-20 Watts or 0-2.0 W/cm2