Protex® Disinfectant Spray
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
Protex® Disinfectant Spray
A powerful one-step disinfectant effective against a broad spectrum of pathogens, including MRSA, HIV, Staph and many others. Useful in disinfecting ultrasound transducers, probes, mammography compressor plates and other hard nonporous, Non-surgical surfaces.
- Gentle to sensitive equipment
- Does not contain alcohol or bleach
- For hospitals and institutional Use
- EPA approved
- Available sizes
- 12 oz spray bottle
- 32 oz trigger spray bottle
- Gallon (128 oz) refill bottle
- Octyl decyl dimethyl ammonium chloride: 0.025%
- Dioctyl dimethyl ammonium chloride: 0.010%
- Didecyl dimethyl ammonium chloride: 0.015%
- Alkyl (C14, 50%; C12, 40%; C16, 10%) dimethyl benzyl ammonium chloride: 0.034%
- Other Ingredients: 99.916%
For Use In
- Medical related facilities
- Athletic facilities
- Exercise facilities
For Use On
- Washable, hard, nonporous surfaces such as walls, counters, ultrasonic baths
- Other hard nonporous surfaces made of: laminated surfaces, metal, plastic, stainless steel, vinyl and plastic upholstery, finished woodwork
Protex® Spray and Protex® Ultra Wipes has demonstrated effectiveness against viruses similar to 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) on hard, non-porous surfaces. Therefore, Protex® Spray and Protex® Ultra Wipes can be used against 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) when used in accordance with the directions for use against Norovirus on hard, non-porous surfaces.
Monkeypox is caused by monkeypox virus. Protex Spray kills similar viruses and therefore can be used against monkeypox virus when used in accordance with the directions for use against Rotavirus on hard, non-porous surfaces. Refer to the CDC website at https://www.cdc.gov/poxvirus/monkeypox/index.html for additional information.
See attached label for directions and additional info