ScripHessco Reusable Hot & Cold Gel Ice Pack 5" x 10.5"
$2.29 As low as $1.89
TENS 3000 Unit - Dual Channel, 3 Modes, Analog with Timer
Plastic Cap with a Pop-up Pouring Spout For Bottle Sizes 2 - 16 Oz (Flip Top)
CBD CLINIC™ Clinical Strength Pain Stick - Level 5
$80.00Please Log in for professional pricing
ScripHessco Economy Smooth Headrest Paper, 8.5"W x 225'L for Chiropractor & Exam Tables
KN95 5-Ply Mask - Single Use
Natural Bristle Contour Body Brush - Dry Brush
DUKAL™ Spa Reflections™ Body Toaster™ Spa Wrap Mylar Blanket
EarthLite® Flat Disposable Headrest & Face Cradle Covers for Massage Tables & Chairs - 100 pack
Posture Pump® SCOLIGON® Cervical Disc Hydrator - Reverse Neck & Cervical Curve
Posture Pump® SCOLIGON®(Adjustable dual air cells work neck and upper back-extra strength) Fitted and sold by healthcare professionals.
Posture Pump advanced cervical model. Upgraded from the Model 1400-D to perform lateral flexion decompression. Dual adjustable EED® air cells* allow simultaneous postural correction in the AP and Lateral Planes. Rotating Wedge Component (RWC) allows practitioners to decompress the upper thoracic spine unilaterally on a (–Y/+Z) mid vector while the cervical spine is under lordotic decompression (EED®). In the neutral position (RWC) provides increased mid-vectored linear decompression to the upper thoracic hyper-kyphotic (hump) region. New Comfort Visor™ gently molds to the shape of the forehead(no chin or jaw contact). Does not hyper-extend the neck. Decompresses & hydrates discs at MRI Proven** bulge resorption pressure levels while shaping & restoring the cervical curve. Versatile, powerful and comfortable. Scoligon® provides corrective deep relief for AP and Lateral postural aberrations.
· Decreases Disc Bulging & Subarachnoid Indentations at MRI Proven** Resorption Pressure Levels
· Addresses AP and Lateral Postural Aberrations
· Applies Adjustable Mid-Vectored Linear Decompression to Upper Thoracic Humps
· Relieves Painful Neck and Upper Back Stiffness, Headaches and Fatigue
· Decompresses & Hydrates Cervical Discs
· Shapes & Restores the Cervical Curve
· Reduces and Corrects Forward Head, Neck and Upper Back (Hump) Posture
· Improves Flexibility and Ranges of Motion
· Lightweight, Easy to Operate & Travel With
· Made in the USA & Built to Last
*Expanding Ellipsoidal Decompression (EED®)
**Extra strength models operate at pressure levels proven by Neurosurgeon & Researcher, C. Norman Shealy, M.D., Ph.D., to reduce disc bulges and subarachnoid indentations in two IRB Approved MRI Studies.
|Brand Name||Posture Pump|