TENS 3000 Unit - Dual Channel, 3 Modes, Analog with Timer
ScripHessco Reusable Hot & Cold Gel Ice Pack 5" x 10.5"
$2.59 As low as $2.05
ScripHessco Ultrasound Gel
Disposable Bouffant Face Cradle Covers 100 Pack (Cut to size)
Standard TENS Unit Lead Wires, Standard 45" Long - 2 per package
Master's Spinalyzer Posture Analyzer - Posture Assessment Grid
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
- A posture standard that visually analyzes and measures spinal scoliosis within seconds
- Helps the doctor visualize and measure the distortion of the spine and skeletal structure
- Helps analyze the efficiency of techniques being used, thereby acting as a guide to the proper care of a patient
- Precision calibrated for easy record keeping of patient response and improvement
- Patients can be analyzed from the posterior view, lateral views or face-on view
- Turntable “T” footplate provides analysis from four different views
- Powder coated black
- Height: 75½”
- Width: 22 7/8”
- Depth: 21½”
- Shipping Weight: 30 lbs