Electrotherapy Sponges - Sponges Only
ALL-TEMP® Comfort Packs - Flexible Hot & Cold Packs
$2.79 - $7.89
ValuTrode® Foam Electrodes - Reusable, 2mm thick Carbon Film with MultiStick Adhesive Gel
$6.09 - $9.09
BML Basic Molds Heel Lifts - BML Basic Heel Lift Shoe Inserts
Rubber Heel Lifts - Heel Lift Insert
$5.29 - $6.991 Review
TENS 3000 Unit - Dual Channel, 3 Modes, Analog with Timer
Autogel Pads, 50 Pads Per Case
Polar Ice Packs - Reusable Cold & Hot Therapy Packs - Gel Ice Packs
$2.29 - $6.391 Review
Scott Gait Belt & Transfer Sling with Hook and Loop Strap
$25.29 - $33.59
Universal Cervical Collar
Peace® Classic Acupuncture Needles – Box/100
Pharmagel® Enzyme Ex-Cell® Gentle Exfoliating Scrub 6oz
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
Enzyme Ex-Cell® is a gentle micronized polishing grains from walnuts combine with the revitalizing, anti-aging benefits of papaya enzymes to slough off dry, dull skin layers and stimulate cellular renewal. Just one treatment refines pores, improves skin tone, smooths surface texture and makes dull, discolored skin appear brighter and clearer. Allantoin calms freshly exfoliated skin so that even sensitive skin will benefit from regular use. Excellent pre-shave treatment for a smooth, close shave.
How to Use
Apply Enzyme Ex-Cell® to clean, wet skin and massage gently. Rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry. Can also be used as a body scrub.
- Micronized Walnut Shell Powder is used for physical exfoliation. These polished granules will not abrade or tear the skin.
- Papaya Extract promotes cellular renewal through the removal of dead skin and the healing of damaged skin.
- Sunflower Oil is an emollient rich in fatty acids and a natural alternative to mineral oil, which clogs pores.
- Allantoin helps heal damaged skin by enhancing the sloughing of the upper layers of dead skin and stimulating the growth of new tissue. It also aids in temporary relief of minor skin irritations.
- Micronized walnut-shell - Exfoliant (will not abrade skin).
- Papaya Extract -Promotes Cellular Renewal through exfoliation.
- Sunflower Oil -Emollient rich in fatty acids; alternative to Mineral Oil.
- Allantoin -Calms and soothes.
Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Titanium Dioxide, Disodium Cocoamphodipropionate, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Citiric Acid, Salicylic Acid, Allantoin, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Menthol, Papain, Bromelain, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexyglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum)