Original 14" Power Web
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
Original 14" Power Web
Power Web is 14" in diameter and weighs sixteen ounces. Its unique patented design allows a variety of exercises to be performed comfortably and effectively. Constructed of high quality rubber with special agents added for durability and strength, the POWER-WEB will last for years (with proper use and care). POWER-WEB is available in 6 resistance levels including a non-latex level 2.
Our ingenious Power Web strengthens your grip, stretches tight tendons, or helps correct weaknesses caused by injury or repetitive motion. Made from durable latex, it can isolate a single finger or exercise both hands at once; the options are endless. Stow it in your desk or luggage. Includes illustrated manual with 39 exercises. Imported.
The PowerWeb Exerciser is an excellent tool for strengthening and conditioning the wrist, forearm, and ankle. The product was originally designed to improve sports performance and prevent injury. The variety and number of applications are limited only by one's creativity. Exercise programs can be custom designed by your health care provider to meet strengthening and rehab needs.
- As a general rule, the more tension developed before beginning the exercise, the greater the resistance during the exercise.It may be necessary to switch to a different resistance PowerWeb Exerciser to achieve the required motion or exercise.
- The Beige Ultra-Light and Yellow Light are designed to provide the fullest range of motion for therapy programs as well as to accommodate exercises which require a lower resistance level to achieve full range of motion.
- The Red Medium allows for a moderate range of motion but greater resistance and is useful for advanced rehabilitation as well as general hand strengthening.
- The Green Heavy, the Blue Super Heavy, and the Black Ultra Heavy provide the most resistance. They are inappropriate for certain exercises that use very weak muscle groups (i.e. finger abduction).
Product Use and Care:
- As with all natural rubber products, keep this product away from grease, oil, or excessive heat. Avoid leaving this product in direct sunlight for prolonged periods.
- To avoid nicks and cuts, the product should always be stored in a carrying case.
- The product may be cleaned with a lint free cloth and mild soap in warm water.
- Designed to be used as a form of exercise equipment, and should not be used for play purposes.