Mettler Electronics Auto*Therm Diathermy Package ME 391
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
ME 391 Auto*Therm Diathermy Package
The Auto*Therm 391 can easily be carried between treatment rooms when the soft-rubber capacitive pads are being used. Or it can be mounted to the cart to provide a solid platform for the inductive coil drum electrode. It provides shortwave diathermy with either continuous or pulsed modes.
- Diathermy Unit
- Four-Joint Arm
- 5.5" Coil Applicator without cable
- Input: 100–240 VAC, 50-60Hz
- ETL and C-ETL Listed
- Weight (Unit only): 15 lbs
- Dimensions (Unit only): 7”H x 14”W x 16½”D
- Frequency: 27.12 MHz
- HF output: Continuous mode 100W Average Power
- Pulsed Mode: 200 W Peak Power
- Pulse frequency: 10Hz, 20Hz, 50Hz, 100Hz, 400Hz
- Pulse duration range: 65 µs, 100 µs, 200 µs, 300 µs and 400 µs
- Treatment time: 1–30 minutes
- Operating Temperature: +50°F to +104°F
- Humidity: Operating, 30% to 75% Relative Humidity at 104°F
- Non-operating, 5 to 95% Relative Humidity, non-condensing
- Storage Temperature: -40°F to 167°F
- Storage Humidity: Storage, 30% to 90% Relative Humidity at 104ºF, Non-condensing
- Storage Pressure: 700-900 mB
- Warranty: 2 years on unit, 1 year on applicators & accessories
*This item must be ordered by a licensed healthcare professional or customers with a prescription.