MAXTENS 1000 Analog TENS Unit - Dual Channel TENS
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
MAXTENS 1000 Analog Unit
This fully adjustable TENS unit has a protective cover to guard against accidental setting changes. It features a wide array of output combinations to help get the settings just right. With timers ranging from 15 or 30 minutes to continuous mode, users can pick the setting that's right for them. The pulse rate, pulse width and amplitude are adjustable to lessen acute pains due to an accident or chronic conditions such as arthritis or other joint and muscle conditions.
- Electrodes: Reusable Electrodes 2" x 2", 4/pkg
- Channels: Dual, isolated between channels
- Dimensions: 1" x 2 3/4" x 4 1/10"
- Weight: 4.5 oz (includes battery)
- Power: DC 9V square shaped battery
- Battery Life: Approximately 50 hours at normal settings
- Pulse Amplitude: 0 - 80 mA across 500 Ohm load for each channel
- Pulse Rate: 1 - 150 Hz adjustable
- Pulse Width: 30 - 260 µs adjustable
- Burst Mode: Bursts occur twice every second. Pulse width (adjustable), frequency = 100 Hz
- Modulation Mode: Automatically varied in a cyclic pattern over an interval of nominally 10 seconds (in max 150 Hz). Pulse rate decreases linearly over a period of 4 seconds from the control setting value to a value which is 40% less. The lower pulse rate will continue for 1 second then increase linearly over 4 seconds to its original value. The original pulse rate will continue for 1 second then the cycle is repeated.
- Wave Form: Asymmetric biphasic square pulse
- Timer: 15, 30 minutes, continuous
- Voltage: 0 to 40 Volt (Load : 500 ohm)
- 1 year on unit
*This item must be ordered by a licensed healthcare professional.
MAXTENS 1000 Kit