Kinesio® Tex Pre-Cut Application Starter Set W/Display
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
To supplement your patient care, Kinesio is releasing a limited collection of pre-cut applications. These are true Kinesio Taping applications that, as always, can be customized as needed. This is not a simple slap-on application or patch solution. In addition to providing handy packaging for your own professional use, as in the example of the lymphatic taping, Kinesio has chosen some of the most common and well-understood applications to provide in convenient pre-cut configurations. This select range of pre-cut and individually wrapped applications is ideal for cases where it may be your choice to encourage a patient to self-apply the Kinesio Tex Tape in between visits.
The applications have been carefully chosen and designed for simple taping at light and paper-off tension levels. Kinesio is committed to the mutual support that we have developed with our network of expert practitioners. In fact, these products are designed to encourage users to seek advice and treatment from CKTPs and CKTIs.
Starter Set Includes:
- Perfect addition to an office setting to generate patient interest
- 10 of each application:
- Kinesio Pre-Cut Back – designed to support over stretched back muscles, lower back pain, lumbago and sciatica.
- Kinesio Pre-Cut Neck – designed for neck pain caused by muscle strain or ligament sprain.
- Kinesio Pre-Cut Shoulder – designed to provide support for shoulder muscles, treat rotator cuff injuries and relieve shoulder pain.
- Kinesio Pre-Cut Knee – designed for runner’s knee, provide knee and patella support, and alleviate associated pain and swelling.
- Kinesio Pre-Cut Wrist – designed to provide support for carpal tunnel syndrome, provide wrist support and alleviate associated pain.
- Kinesio Pre-Cut Foot – designed for plantar fasciitis, support of the arch of the foot and alleviate associated pain.