Jobst For Men Ribbed Thigh-Hi 15-20Mmhg
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
• Attractive ribbed design with all-day non-constricting comfort band keeps socks up without binding or pinching
• Special soft micro fibers wick away moisture six times faster than standard nylon, keeping legs & feet cooler and dryer longer.
• Special formula fights odor by inhibiting growth of fungi and bacteria on the socks
• Flat toe seams and roomy toe section for extra wiggle room
• Durable, reinforced heel resists shoe abrasion, strong yarns resist wear and tear
• Machine wash support socks in a mesh laundry bag or hand wash with warm water using a mild soap or detergent designed for compression stockings. Machine dry on low heat
• Latex free, 73% nylon, 20% spandex, 7 % silicone
15-20 mmHg Gradient Compression Indication Guide:
Discomfort from spider veins
Relief from minor leg swelling
Relief from minor edema / lymphedema
Relief of tired aching legs
Relief of leg discomfort during pregnancy
Minor varicose veins
Helps Prevent DVT (Deep Vein Thrombosis)
For wear following sclerotherapy