iTrac® Cervical Curve Remodeling System
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
Designed by a chiropractor for chiropractors!
This system is a modern and effective tool for restoring cervical curve and reducing forward head posture. The iTrac®’s patented high-tech design features computer control of the advanced therapy logic, and its patient-pleasing comfort includes gentle pneumatic administration of traction. Combined, this system works to enhance the modern physical medicine clinic.
More than ten years of research and development by industry expert Dr. Jarrod Nichols went into the system software and hardware design, with a focus on advanced technology and effective, measurable and consistent structural correction, increasing the standards for cervical curve restoration.
- Preloaded Laptop: with a direct Ethernet connection to your iTrac® unit. This state-of-the-art precise computer control software includes: digital data processing, effective patient management and report tools.
- Effective Patient Management Software: allows you to record and monitor patient progress. Easily enter and retrieve exam and X-ray information.
- Valuable Report Tool: allows you to print professional treatment recommendation and progress reports at the touch of a button.
- Variable Rate Progressive Traction™: is specifically designed to match the viscoelastic property of soft tissues, maximizes patient comfort and effectiveness of traction treatments.
PHS Chiropractics has strategically brought together some of the industry's leading consultants in their respective fields in order to support your success. With the purchase of the iTrac® Extension Traction Therapy System, you will receive 90 Days of FREE Support from system designer and industry expert Dr. Jarrod Nichols.
- Dimensions: 42” L x 30” W x 52” H
- Rated Voltage: 120 V or 230 V
- Current: 10 A
- Rated Frequency: 60 Hz
- Current: 10 A
- Electrical Class: Type 1 Class B
- Duty Cycle: 1 min. on; 9 min. off
FDA 510(k) Pre-market Notification K131983
Health Canada MDL License 87953
|Brand Name||Pivotal Health Solutions|