Invacare® Reliant 450 Power Low Base Patient Lift
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
Invacare Reliant 450 Power Low Base Lift
The Invacare line of Reliant lifts was conceived to prevent caregiver back injury and to ensure dignity in patient handling. These high quality lifts are comfortable, reliable and an integral tool for staff and caregivers. Using the lift for patient handling reduces staff injuries, saving you money and reinforcing safety as a priority in your healthcare facility.
Reliant lifts support up to 450 pounds, making potentially challenging transfers smooth for resident and caregiver. The high lift range allows easy access to beds, chairs, toilets, floors, and tubs (with at least 4½" clearance).
- Electronic system includes two 24-volt batteries, a manual emergency lowering device, and antientrapment if boom meets any resistance while lowering
- Height range allows lifting from floor and high surfaces
- Padded swivel bar with 360 degrees rotation and six-point hookup allows use of Invacare chainfree slings as well as older-style slings with chains or straps
- Power-opening base legs adjust easily using the hand pendant
- Total pinch-point protection covers all moving parts for added safety
- Base length: 48"
- Base width: Open: 41"; Closed: 26½"
- Power: One charger output 24-volt DC Two removable 24-volt battery packs, Audible 'Low Battery Alarm' Lifts per charge: 150 - 300* (*Varies w/ lift range & load), actuator to open/close base of lift
- Caster options: Front: 3"; Rear: 5"
- Overall height: @ sling hookup: 74"; Min; @ sling hookup: 24"; Base height: 4½" (clearance)
- Product weight capacity: 450 lbs
- Product weight: 109 lbs