Invacare Reliant 350 Stand Up Lift with Power Base - Sit to Stand Lift
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
Invacare Reliant 350 Stand-Up Lift with Power Base
Comfortable and secure, the Reliant 350 Stand-Up lift is the answer to your resident transport needs. Reliant's ergonomic styling and easy maneuverability make it an ideal product for everyday resident handling. With its numerous safety features, the Reliant Stand-Up lift ensures caregiver security and resident peace of mind. Ideal for use with weight-bearing residents as well as those needing rehabilitation support, the Reliant Stand-Up lift will be a valuable addition to your safety management system. Features include fast, simple sling attachment that protects against accidental disengagement; power-opening base, wide push handle; good access for clothing removal; and comfortable slings with extended back support that prevents pressure in the axilla area.
- Adjustable leg support features a soft pad with lateral contour that secures legs in three positions for comfort at any height.
- Innovative adjustment features adapt to a wide variety of body sizes and shapes
- Multifunction slings allow for quick toileting, stand assist or fullsupport seated transfer
- Under-bed clearance of 4½" allows accessibility to most nursing home, hospital and home care bed styles; Removable battery eliminates downtime
- Wide non-slip footplate provides stable base for transfer; Ergonomic features make it ideal for toilet transfers, as well as for dependent and rehabilitation purposes
- Base length: 35½"
- Base width: Open: 36 4/5"; Closed: 25 7/16"
- Power: One charger output 24-volt DC - Two removable 24-volt battery packs - Audible 'Low Battery Alarm' - Lifts per charge: 150 - 300* (*Varies with lift range and load)
- Caster options: Front: 3"; Rear: 5"
- Overall height: At sling hookup: 637/10"; Min @ sling hookup: 393/5"; Base height: 4½" (clearance), actuator to open / close base of lift
- Product weight: 118 lbs
- Product weight capacity: 350 lbs
- Warranty: 3 Years on lift, 1 year on electronics