Invacare® Painted Hydraulic Patient Lift - 9805P
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
Invacare Painted Hydraulic Lift
The Invacare 9805P painted hydraulic lift was created to make transfer situations safe and affordable for everyone involved. And with its slim design, the hydraulic lift is versatile enough to use for any and all patient moves. Indispensable to patients and caregivers alike, the 9805P offers safety, comfort and stability. Most important, it offers peace of mind, which makes it a valuable asset to your health care facility.
- 20" - 64" range allows for patient to be picked up from lying position on floor
- Elongated handle design serves a broad range of operator heights and offers improved handling ability
- Offset mast and boom style provide better lift path, maximizing full travel range
- Pump handle can rotate from side to side for convenience of attendant
- Six-point swivel bar attachment easily adapts to all sling styles and positions
- Lightweight construction and easy disassembly allow quick transport and setup
- Base length: 46¾"
- Back width: Open: 42¼" Closed: 22"
- Caster options: Front: 5" Rear: 5"
- Overall height: Maximum at sling hookup: 64", Minimum at sling hookup: 20", Base height: 6½" (clearance)
- Product weight: 68 lbs
- Product weight capacity: 450 lbs