ScripHessco Reusable Hot & Cold Gel Ice Pack 5" x 10.5"
$2.59 As low as $2.05
Plastic Cap with a Pop-up Pouring Spout For Bottle Sizes 2 - 16 Oz (Flip Top)
TENS 3000 Unit - Dual Channel, 3 Modes, Analog with Timer
CBD CLINIC™ Clinical Strength Pain Stick - Level 5
This item is out of stock$80.00Please Log in for professional pricing
ScripHessco Economy Smooth Headrest Paper, 8.5"W x 225'L for Chiropractor & Exam Tables
Boar Brush with Strap - Boar Bristle Exfoliating Brush
Twist Lock Jar Pump White 8 Oz
TheraTouch® EX4 - Four-Channel Stimulation Electrotherapy System
TheraTouch® EX4 Four-Channel Stimulation System
Modernize Your Facility!
An advanced four-channel multifunctional electrotherapy system offering the practitioner a wide range of treatment options in one user-friendly, ergonomic design.
Features a color, touchscreen menu-driven interface that intuitively groups and displays clinical protocols, guiding clinicians step-by-step to ensure the ideal therapeutic treatment.
A few simple key presses are all that is needed to quick-start a treatment. Parameters can be easily selected and adjusted. Clinicians can choose to use preset clinical protocols or customize their own. The “favorites” feature allows user-defined protocols to be stored for future use. The four electrotherapy channels can be used in combination
(linked) or totally independent with different protocols running simultaneously.
- 6 clinical waveforms - Interferential, Premodulated, TENS, NMS, Russian, Hight Volt and Microcurrent
- Up to 10,000 HZ
- Clinical Protocols set up by a real Clinicians
- Electrode Placement Suggestions (in color)
- Large, easy to ready, color LCD touchscreen
- Treat up to 4 patients at once
- Store up to 99 Custom programs for your patient
- Offers a comprehensive library with treatment education and suggested electrode placement for better treatment outcome and improved clinic efficiency
- EX4 Device
- MultiStim Electrodes (2”x 2” and 2” x 3.5” electrodes, 3” x 5” dispersive electrodes)
- Rubber Electrodes (2.5” x 3.5” and 2.75” x 4.3” electrodes)
- Two straps for rubber electrodes
- Lead wires 110" (4/pk)
- Power cord
- Patient inerrupt switch
- Instruction manual
- Quick start guide
- CD with electronic manual
- 3 year warranty
See the Additional Documents tab for more information on this product.