Electrotherapy Sponges - Sponges Only
ALL-TEMP® Comfort Packs - Flexible Hot & Cold Packs
$2.79 - $7.89
ValuTrode® Foam Electrodes - Reusable, 2mm thick Carbon Film with MultiStick Adhesive Gel
$6.09 - $9.09
BML Basic Molds Heel Lifts - BML Basic Heel Lift Shoe Inserts
Rubber Heel Lifts - Heel Lift Insert
$5.29 - $6.991 Review
TENS 3000 Unit - Dual Channel, 3 Modes, Analog with Timer
Autogel Pads, 50 Pads Per Case
Polar Ice Packs - Reusable Cold & Hot Therapy Packs - Gel Ice Packs
$2.29 - $6.391 Review
Scott Gait Belt & Transfer Sling with Hook and Loop Strap
$25.29 - $33.59
Universal Cervical Collar
Peace® Classic Acupuncture Needles – Box/100
Impulse Tens D5 Digital Tens Unit
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
Impulse TENS D5 Digital TENS Unit
The inside flip top cover includes an instruction diagram to guide the user through five modes of operation; constant, width modulation, rate modulation and two different types of burst. A timer allows the patient to use the device for a specified period of time and a low battery indicator light illuminates when the AA batteries need to be changed. If the device is not correctly attached to the patient, the amplitude does not increase.
- Size: 4.2" x 2.9" x 1.4"
- Power Source: 2 AA batteries
- Channels: Dual
- Waveform: Symmetrical, biphasic square wave
- Pulse Rate (Hz): 1 120 Hz (Hertz or pps) adj.
- Pulse Width (µS): 25 250 miscroseconds (µS) adjustable
- Output: Constant current
- Constant: Conitnuous stimulation. Pulse rate/Pulse Width are adjustable
- Pulse Rate Modulation: Pulse Rate modulates from 100Hz dow to 20Hz over a 15 second cycle (7.5 seconds down, 7.5 seconds up). Pulse Width is adjustable.
- Pulse Width Modulation: Pulse width modulates from 125-250µS and back down over a 5 second cycle (2.5 seconds down, 2.5 seconds up). Pulse Rate is adjustable.
- Burst I: One second ON. One second OFF. Pulse Rate and Pulse Width are adjustable.
- Burst II: Seven Pulses per burst, 2 bursts per second. Pulse Width is adjustable
- Output: Constant current
- Intensity: Continuously adjustable from 0-100 mA peak to peak
- Output Voltage: Continuously adjustable from 0-50 V peak to peak