ScripHessco Reusable Hot & Cold Gel Ice Pack 5" x 10.5"
$2.59 As low as $2.05
Plastic Cap with a Pop-up Pouring Spout For Bottle Sizes 2 - 16 Oz (Flip Top)
TENS 3000 Unit - Dual Channel, 3 Modes, Analog with Timer
CBD CLINIC™ Clinical Strength Pain Stick - Level 5
This item is out of stock$80.00Please Log in for professional pricing
ScripHessco Economy Smooth Headrest Paper, 8.5"W x 225'L for Chiropractor & Exam Tables
Boar Brush with Strap - Boar Bristle Exfoliating Brush
Twist Lock Jar Pump White 8 Oz
Sombra® Warm Therapy Natural Pain Relieving Gel
$6.64 - $170.762 Reviews
Biofreeze Professional Pain Relieving Gel - Topical Analgesic
$9.99 - $139.99
Sombra® Cool Therapy Natural Pain Relieving Gel
$0.59 - $170.762 Reviews
China-Gel® Topical Pain Reliever Gel - Greaseless Therapeutic Gel
$15.95 - $239.951 Review
NRG® Premium Microfiber Massage Table Sheet Set
$12.19 - $86.593 Reviews
CBD CLINIC™ Clinical Strength Topical Analgesics - 44g Jars
$35.00 - $90.00
China-Gel® Topical Pain Reliever Gel - White - Topical Analgesic
$15.95 - $239.95
Soothing Touch® Herbal Ice Topical Pain Relief Gel
$6.29 - $22.69
- NewSombra® PLUS CBD Warm Therapy Natural Pain Relieving Gel$36.80 - $67.01
HerbVantage Pain Relieving Patch Pack of 5
HerbVantage Pain Relieving Patch Pack of 5
Treat pain quickly and effectively using the combined power of Chinese herbs and menthol. Use these patches to provide all-natural, fast-acting, long-lasting relief from sore muscles, backaches, and arthritis. Specifically developed for the HerbVantage, this Chinese herbal formula clears heat, resolves toxin, disperses swelling, dispels wind and damp, quickens and cools the blood, quickens the collaterals, and frees the channels. Featuring warm, cool, and cold herbs, it is balanced enough to treat all three stages of trauma:
- First stage: Where heat and swelling are prominent, the patch's functions that clear heat, disperse swelling, and move blood and qi are most important.
- Second stage: The herbs in the patch that move blood and qi are suitable where heat and swelling are reduced but stasis of blood and qi remain.
- Third stage: The formula may be applied to chronic third-stage disorders where wind-damp aching joints are the main symptom.
Each patch measures 3"x4", uses no artificial colors, is latex-free, and may be used for up to 8 hours. Available in packages of 5 patches.
For adults and children 6 and older: Clean the affected area before use. Can be cut to size. Peel off film and cover affected area with patch. Keep on for up to 8 hours under normal conditions. Apply once or twice per day as needed. Allow skin to breathe for a few hours between applications. Users with sensitive skin should test on a small area first.
For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes. Do not apply to open wounds, or to damaged or irritated skin. Do not use this product if your skin is sensitive or allergic to any ingredients in this product. Discontinue use if signs of irritation or rash appear. Consult a doctor if rash worsens after removal. Avoid use on extremely hairy areas of the body to avoid discomfort when removing the patch. If pregnant or breastfeeding, consult a doctor before use.
- Menthol 5%
- Yi Tiao Gen (Macrophylla Root Extract) - This herb is warm and acrid. The herb’s functions are to dispel wind, disinhibit damp, disperse stasis, resolve toxin, and supplement qi and blood. When used internally it is applied to spleen/stomach deficiency disorders, sore and swollen throat, and postpartum colds and flu. As an external application it is applied to sciatica, broken bones, pain in the sinews and bones, and traumatic injuries.
- Tiao Long (Cynoglossum Lanceolatum Whole Root Extract) - This herb is acrid, bitter and slightly warm. It rectifies qi, relieves pain, dispels wind and damp, comforts the sinews and quickens the collaterals. It is mostly applied externally to chronic wind-damp joint pain, and aching muscles and tendons owing to wind-damp.
- Qian Cao Gen (Rubia Cordifolia Whole Root and Rhizome Extract) - This herb is bitter and cold; it cools blood, dispels stasis, frees the channels, and quickens the collaterals. It also quickens blood, clears heat, and resolves toxin. Externally, this herb is traditionally applied to hot and swollen joints and painful muscles and sinews.
- Da Gu Xiao (Chinensis Whole Root Extract) - This is a slightly cold herb that is sweet, bland, and slightly bitter. It disperses swelling, resolves toxin, disinhibits urine, clears heat, resolves toxin, and pulls out pus. It dispels wind, comforts the channels, and quickens the collaterals. This herb is usually applied to hot and swollen conditions of the skin and flesh making it ideal for treatment of inflamed and swollen joints, injured sinews, and broken bones. Externally, it is mostly used in the folk medicine of Taiwan to soothe traumatic injury, wind-damp patterns with hot and painful joints, and hot-type skin conditions.
- Qi Li Xiang (Pentandrum Whole Root Extract) - This herb is acrid, slightly bitter, and slightly warm. It moves blood, moves qi, disperses stagnation, and dispels wind and damp.
- Huang Jin Jia (Murraya Paniculata Whole Rhizome Extract) - This herb is cool and slightly bitter. It quickens the blood, frees the collaterals, clears heat, resolves toxin, cools blood, and abates jaundice. Internally it is applied to treatment of jaundice, over-consumption of alcohol and other damp-heat conditions such as damp-heat bi patterns, painful urination and urinary tract stones. Externally, it is applied to joint pain, back pain, and sports injuries.
- Hai Fu Rong (Tanacetum Vulgare Top Root and Leaf Extract) - This herb is bland and cool; it disinhibits water, disperses swelling, comforts the sinews, quickens blood, dispels wind and damp, and resolves toxin. Internally, it is applied to high blood pressure. In the folk medicine of Taiwan, it is recommended externally to soothe arthritic conditions and is also recommended for sore and aching backs. Resin (to one gram)