Cando® Foam Therapy Rolls - Foam Exercise & Body Positioning Rolls
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
Cando® Foam Therapy Rolls
This foam exercise roll is great for children or adults because of its increased firmness. It can be used by itself or with exercise band, tubing, weights or balls.
- Perfect for positioning, balance, postural and muscle re-education, spinal stabilization, body awareness and coordination, and ranging and strengthening activities
- Round rollers offer progressive exercise sequences – user can move from easier (smaller diameter) to more difficult (larger diameter) roller
- Half round roller is a great tool for ankle stretching and knee rehabilitation. Use half roll as rocker board by standing on flat side. Diameter refers to the width of the half-round profile
- 2.2 lb density
- White (2.2lb density) or Black (high density)
- Body Positioning
- Increase Balance
- Postural and Muscle Re-Education
- Spinal Stabilization
- Body Awareness and Coordination
- Ranging and Strengthening