EarthLite® Hand Sanitizer Liquid Spray - Unscented
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
EarthLite® Hand Sanitizer Liquid Spray - Unscented(No fragrance added)
Hand Sanitizer to help reduce bacteria that potentially can cause disease. For use when soap and water are not available. 80% alcohol solution. FDA registered. Topical Antiseptic. CDC recommended formula.
- For external use only.
- Keep away from heat or flame.
Do not use:
- In children less than 2 months of age.
- On open skin wounds.
When using this product:
- Keep out of eyes, ears, and mouth.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or rash occurs. These may be signs of a serious condition.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Place enough product on hands to cover all surfaces.
- Rub hands together until dry.
- Supervise children under 6 years of age when using this product to avoid swallowing.
- Store between 15-30C (59-86F)
- Avoid freezing and excessive heat above 40C (104F)
- glycerin, hydrogen peroxide, purified water USP