EarthLite® Single Note Essential Oils
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
EarthLite® Single Note Essential Oils
EarthLite's new line of single-notes essential oils contain 100% organic oils extracted from botanicals sourced around the world. While there is much variance in the quality of essential oils in the marketplace today, EarthLite is committed to procuring only the purest essential oils available. Our intention is to deliver the best results in massage, spa treatments and home care rituals.
These 100% organic single note, 100% pure, therapeutic grade essential oils can be used in a variety of ways including custom-blending programs for the face and body, diffusers for environmental fragrancing, baths and home care. 10ml.
- CEDARWOOD – Ground, Relax, Center.
- Cedarwood is earthy and grounding, with spirited woodsy notes that evoke the feeling of a mountain retreat. It provides deep relaxation, centering, balancing, and is a good base-note for incorporating into your custom blending program.
- EUCALYPTUS – Breathe, Soothe, Balance
- Eucalyptus has a clean and expansive aroma, with a distinct reputation for easing the breath in steam room environments. Eucalyptus is a classic oil for sports massage and any focused work for tired muscles and stiff joints.
- GRAPEFRUIT– Inspire, Uplift, Refresh.
- Cold pressed from the peel of the grapefruit, this essential oil is one of the most popular oils used in blending. Grapefruit can increase feelings of mindfulness and is gently uplifting. It, like other citrus oils, is positive and evokes a fresh, free-spirit vibe. Simply adding to unscented lotion, salts or oils can reset your energy and mindset. It has been used by master aromatherapists as a top choice for lymph drainage massage and can be useful with water retention.
- LAVENDER – Balance, Relieve, Relax.
- Lavender, when used in a diffuser, creates a calming and tranquil environment, permeating the air with its low-key and subtle bouquet that will inspire the relief you are looking for. Lavender is called “the balancer.” It is the perfect complement to any relaxing or stress relieving massage.
- LEMONGRASS– Revitalize, Restore, Uplift.
- Lemongrass emits a clean, bright scent to refresh the environment, especially when used in a diffuser. Like your first cup of tea or coffee in the morning, lemongrass is your one-stop shop addition to a revitalizing massage that delivers comfort to tired muscles. Also, you may apply to the temples of the head to soothe during times of tension. Lemongrass is a blissful solution for people, places and spaces that are affecting one’s mood.
- ORANGE – Refresh, Joyful, Positive.
- Orange is in the citrus family of oils, which are often called “joy oils” because they are positive, uplifting, friendly and unimposing. Orange is a classic choice for soothing and comforting children. When used during a lymph drainage massage, orange can be useful with water retention. Drop this fresh scent of summer and sunshine in your diffuser, and feel your dedicated space take on a bright new ambiance.
- PEPPERMINT – Uplift, Cool, Vitalize.
- Refreshing and uplifting, peppermint cools, energizes and awakens. It helps to expand the breath and refresh the energy. When used in a diffuser, it energizes the environment and is enlivening like a breath of fresh air. Use in study areas, during afternoon lulls and on the temples of the head to cool and soothe during times of tension.
- ROSEMARY – Uplift, Stimulate, Awaken.
- Rosemary is one of the most energizing and vitalizing of all the essential oils. It moves blood circulation, eases stiffness of the joints and also helps with mental alertness and clarity. Rosemary makes a revitalizing and enriching addition when used for scalp and head massage. It wakes up the scalp, conditions the hair and will leave you wanting more. Hello, I’d like to schedule a massage please…