TENS 3000 Unit - Dual Channel, 3 Modes, Analog with Timer
ScripHessco Reusable Hot & Cold Gel Ice Pack 5" x 10.5"
$2.59 As low as $2.05
ScripHessco Ultrasound Gel
Disposable Bouffant Face Cradle Covers 100 Pack (Cut to size)
Standard TENS Unit Lead Wires, Standard 45" Long - 2 per package
Dynatron Solaris® Plus Series - 709 Plus 5 Channel Combo Unit With 5 Cm² Soundhead
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
Dynatron Solaris® Plus Series - 709 Plus 5 Channel Combo Unit With 5 Cm² Soundhead-D719T
Powerful and Versatile
All channels allow fully independent treatment setups, offering 6 stim waveforms: Interferential, Premodulated, High Volt, Biphasic, Russian and Fixed Frequency IFC/Premod. The 719 Plus also offers 3 Frequency Ultrasound and ComboPlus. In addition, the 719 Plus has the option of adding TriWave Light probe and pads as well as the ThermoStim soft tissue mobilization probe. This unit has the power to deliver up to 5 channels of stim plus Ultrasound and either TriWave Light or ThermoStim – all at the same time. All of the Solaris® Plus accessories are compatible with all Solaris® Plus Devices.
- Ultrasound available in 1, 2, and 3 MHz frequencies
- Additional Soundheads available in 2 cm, 5 cm, and 10 cm (each sold separately, 1-5cm included with each combo unit)
- TriWave Light Probes/Pads, ThermoStim Probe and Solaris® Cart sold separately
- Simple set up – parameters are highly visible, easy to read and change at the touch of a finger
- 2 year warranty
- 5 cm2 Soundhead (Operates at 1, 2, and 3 MHz)
- Power Cord
- Operator’s Manual
- Protocol Reference Manual for Electrotherapy & Ultrasound(J. Stephen Guffey, P.T., Ed., D.)
- Ultra Polys self-adhesive electrodes 2” X 4” w/ pin connector (4/pk)
- 5” X 48” straps (2/pk)
- 5” X 8” dispersive electrode for High Volt
- Sponge Fabric for use with 5” x 8” dispersive electrodes
- 2- 96” shrouded leads (2 red)
- 2-96” shourded leads (2 black)
- DynaGel Ultrasound Gel 100 ml sample
- Combo lead wires