Disposable 3-ply Face Mask with Ear Loop Blue - Pack of 50
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
Whether you are preventing infection or protecting others from your sickness, these masks are made for you. The three layers of this mask are designed to filter out allergens and other airway agitators. Featuring ear loops and a malleable nose wire, these masks are breathable and comfortable.
Face masks are worn by professionals during services and procedures. They make sure that the wearer doesn’t spread or become infected by bacteria, virus particles, or other airborne contaminants. Wearing a face-fit mask effectively reduces infection for patients and for medical professionals. We designed these face masks to provide the ultimate protection. They have built-in earloops for proper face mask placement.
How to use:
- Wash your hands before touching the mask to avoid spreading contaminants.
- Dry your hands and then check the medical mask for any defects that resulted from manufacturing or from taking it out of the box.
- Orient the top of the mask properly so the bendable and mold-able edge is at the top.
- Ensure that the inside of the mask is facing you. Place the mask around your mouth and loop the ear loops around your ears.
- Adjust the nose piece to mold around the bridge of the nose to form a good seal.