ScripHessco Reusable Hot & Cold Gel Ice Pack 5" x 10.5"
$2.39 As low as $1.89
CBD CLINIC™ Clinical Strength Pain Stick - Level 5
$80.00Please Log in for professional pricing
TENS 3000 Unit - Dual Channel, 3 Modes, Analog with Timer
Plastic Cap with a Pop-up Pouring Spout For Bottle Sizes 2 - 16 Oz (Flip Top)
ScripHessco Economy Smooth Headrest Paper, 8.5"W x 225'L for Chiropractor & Exam Tables
Natural Bristle Contour Body Brush - Dry Brush
This item is out of stock$3.19
Twist Lock Jar Pump White 8 Oz
Boar Brush with Strap - Boar Bristle Exfoliating Brush
DEX II Decompression & Extension
The DEX II is a forward-rotating, user-controlled inversion machine. The body is placed in a 90/90 position which helps to flatten the lumbar curve for greater separation of lower vertebrae. Traction is applied to the hip joints and spine, with no loads to the ankles and knee jonts. The DEX II is ideal for back extension exercises - it works like a roman chair, but with better ergonomic support. The unique traction handles offer a methhod for increased decompression.
- Self-operated rotation using the lower handles for support.
- Adjusts easily to accommodate varying user heights and sizes (max 6'6", 300 lbs.).
- Sturdy lap support holds the user in a fixed 90/90 position for a variety of stretches and exercises.
- Traction Handles offer a unique solution for increased decompression of the lower back.
- 48"L x 30"W x48.5"H (When extended). 50"H when In-use (rotated)
- Max User Weight: 300 lbs.