Dex Ii Decompression & Extension
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
DEX II Decompression & Extension
The DEX II is a forward-rotating, user-controlled inversion machine. The body is placed in a 90/90 position which helps to flatten the lumbar curve for greater separation of lower vertebrae. Traction is applied to the hip joints and spine, with no loads to the ankles and knee jonts. The DEX II is ideal for back extension exercises - it works like a roman chair, but with better ergonomic support. The unique traction handles offer a methhod for increased decompression.
- Self-operated rotation using the lower handles for support.
- Adjusts easily to accommodate varying user heights and sizes (max 6'6", 300 lbs.).
- Sturdy lap support holds the user in a fixed 90/90 position for a variety of stretches and exercises.
- Traction Handles offer a unique solution for increased decompression of the lower back.
- 48"L x 30"W x48.5"H (When extended). 50"H when In-use (rotated)
- Max User Weight: 300 lbs.