Complete Lumbar Traction System - Hi-Low Traction Table Package
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
This competitively priced package includes everything you need for lumbar traction.
- AM-BA 450 Bar Activated Hi-Low Traction Table 895-0069
- MTD 4000 Traction Decompression Device 860-0082
- Core Belt System 864-0027
- Peak Bolster 220-1018
Armedica AM-BA 450 Traction Table 895-0069Heavy duty steel tube Hi-Lo control allows adjustment of the table height while keeping both hands on the patient and both feet on the floor. The control is designed to allow easy access from anywhere around the table without disrupting the treatment.
- 34 oz heavy-duty vinyl with Permablok 3 bacterial protection
- 1 1/2" Firm density foam top
- Radiused, seamless coerners on upholstered components
- Top section has welded steel support frame
- Pivoting joints house hardened steel shoulder bolts to ensure years of trouble-free operation
- 4 Caster base with 4" total lock ball bearing casters
- 110 volts, 60 Hz motor (220 volts, 50 Hz available via special order)
- Friction free lumbar section separates 5" and rolls on 4 steel ball roller bearings
- Rolling section can be locked in any position with a positive gear rack system
- 6 Piece top section
- 3 Piece head section: raises 45°, lowers 90°, contoured face/nose opening
- Center section: 10" x 27"
- Thoracic section: 17 1/2" x 27"
- Foot section: 33" x 27", raises 80°
- Headrest: 15" x 13"
- Armrest: 12 1/2" x 5 1/2"
- Compatible with all stationary traction heads
- Height: 18" - 37"
- Length: 99"
- Width: 27"
- Weight capacity: 400 lbs
- 18 month warranty
Mettler MTD 4000 Traction Decompression Device 860-0082
The MTD 4000 is an easy to use device that offers static and intermittent traction with user definable hold, rest, and treatment times. It gently pulls the cervical or lumbar spine in opposite directions to draw the soft tissue around the cervical or lumbar joints and separate the distance between bone sections of the vertebra.
The MTD 4000 may be used to help relieve peripheral radiation/sciatica and pain associated with: protruding discs, spinal root impingement, bulging discs, hypomobility, herniated discs, degenerative joint disease, degenerative disc disease, facet syndrome, posterior facet syndrome, compressions fracture, acute facet problems, radicular pain, discogenic pain and prolapsed discs.Features:
- Easy to use
- Active displays show all treatment parameters
- Multiple sensors and safety controls
- High strength traction cable
- Fits almost any existing table platform
- Adjustable hold/rest times
- Continuous and intermittent traction
- Multiple speed selections
- Smooth, quiet operation
- 2 year warranty
Core Belt System 864-0027
Designed so that for the clinician to properly fit their patients in less than one minute.
Quick-fitting design is enabled by 3 key features:
- Nylon straps slide easily for hassle-free adjustments
- Buckle locks the belt instantly into place
- Universal design fits all patient sizes and all traction tables
Core Peak Bolster 220 1018
- Peaked shape fits comfortably under your knees
- Precision-cut foam
- 10" x 24", with 7" peak
- Available in blue, gray, or black