Clinton™ Industries Platform Mounted Parallel Bars 7'
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
Clinton™ Industries Platform Mounted Parallel Bars
Clinton Parallel bars are constructed with the therapist and patient in mind. Sturdy steel upright construction and smooth stainless steel handrails help the bars be able to withstand daily use.
- Mounted to 1.5” hardwood plywood base with an ultradurable UV cured satin finish
- Safety tread is strategically placed at both ends of the platform
- Adjustable 1.5” one piece stainless steel handrails
- Heavy duty telescoping square steel uprights
- Height can be easily adjusted with spring loaded plungers and numbered height indicator strips
- Second height knob removes side to side play
- All handrails have end bumpers
- Not intended for gymnastics use, for physical therapy use only
- Length: 7’
- Width Range: 18” – 28”
- Height Range: 26” – 39”
- Weight Capacity: 400 lbs. under normal physical therapy use
|Brand Name||Clinton Industries|