Chattanooga TX Traction Device - TX Traction Unit
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
TX Traction Unit
New innovation in a classic therapy! Chattanooga Group is the world leader in clinical traction devices, tables and accessories. Using the most advanced technology, the new TX Traction unit is years ahead of any traction unit currently available on the market today. Innovative features and an easy to use digital touch screen interface make set up simple.
- Easy to operate
- Digital touch screen interface (black & white)
- 270° Pivoting interface
- Patient pain mapping
- Patient data card records pre- and post-treatment pain profiles, treatment session information and patient information
- 10 User-defined protocols
- Real-time digital treatment tracking
- User-defined hold, rest and treatment times
- Intermittent, static and cyclic traction programs
- Progressive and regressive settings
- Traction tension parameters 0-200 lbs
- Built-in safety features
- Patient Interrupt Switch
- Cervical maximum poundage warning
- Audible signal at the end of treatment and if Patient Interrupt Switch is activated
- Weight: 30 lbs
- Dimensions: 17.5"L x 9.5"W x 17.5"H
- 1 Year warranty on TX traction unit and accessories, 2 year warranty traction heads