Chattanooga® Intelect® RPW 2 with Standard Accessories
The Intelect® RPW 2 brings the next generation of shockwave therapy to the treatment room using Radial Pressure Wave technology. Designed to activate connective tissue from the surface level to difficult-to-reach pathologies, the new Intelect® RPW 2 is a modality for addressing pain and inflammation in orthopaedic conditions.
Chattanooga Intelect® RPW 2 can provide clinicians with an effective and efficient platform that can assist in activating connective tissue with difficult to reach pathologies while helping to reduce wear and tear on the clinician’s hands and arms.
The Intelect® RPW 2 allows for the treatment of indications with radial, pneumatically-generated, low-energy acoustic waves, or ‘pressure pulses’. The applied pressure pulse propagates radially within the tissue, generating a therapeutic effect.
Ease of Use
Incorporating high resolution touch screen technology, the Intelect® RPW 2 was created with ease of use for the clinician in mind. The clinical protocols library provides a visual anatomical and pathological library as well as treatment guidelines to aid the clinician in providing effective treatments for a large range of pathologies. The Chattanooga Intelect® Connect App provides a seamless transition of patient data from the device to the PC, allowing the clinician to produce reports and to share patient data across other Chattanooga devices. Built with ease of use in mind, the Intelect® RPW 2 includes the new ergonomic Falcon® Handpiece and convenient storage placement of device accessories.
Featuring the new Falcon® Handpiece and treatment transmitters, the Intelect® RPW 2 is equipped with a broader range of bar pressures to help assist in patient comfort during treatment. Chattanooga’s proprietary ‘Comfort Mode’ provides an automatic energy ramp up, to help create a more comfortable treatment experience for the patient.
- Suggested Protocols Library – Available at a finger click; treatment pictures, anatomical and pathological library, treatments guidelines.
- Large Graphic Color Touch Screen – High resolution 7” capacitive touch screen for enhanced user experience.
- New Falcon® Handpiece – allowing lower Bar pressures for an increased range of indications and applicators.
- Proprietary Comfort Mode – Unique automatic energy ramp up designed to provide better patient comfort.
- Easy Fit for Every Treatment Room – With its slim design and built-in rolling cart, the Intelect® RPW 2 moves around the treatment room with ease.
- Achilles Tendinopathy
- Disorders of Tendons Insertions
- Myofascial Trigger Points
- Pain & Inflammation in Orthopaedic Conditions
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Pulse Vibration Massage
Intended to be Used to Help:
- Reduce muscle pain and aches
- Temporarily increase blood flow
- Activate connective tissue.
- 2176 Kit: 120V AC 50-60Hz 350VA
- Dimensions W x H x D: 16.15” x 16.54” x 43.31”
- Weight: 66.14 lbs
- Compressed Air Output: 0.3-5.0 bar
- Power Increment Settings: 0.1 bar
- Pulse Amplitude: Approx 2mm at 3 bar, idling (without coupling)
- Pulse Width: Approx 6-12ms
- Pulse Frequency: FALCON® handpiece 1-21Hz for RPW, V-ACTOR® handpiece 1-50Hz for vibration
- Mode: Single pulse or continuous
- User Interface: 7 inch, 800x480 pixels color graphic capacitive touch screen
- Conformity: This device complies with the applicable standards EN/IEC 60601-1, CAN/CSA-C22.2 No.601.1, UL Std. No 60601-1.
- Classification According to MDD: class Iia device 93/42 60601-1
- FALCON® handpiece
- Quick start guide
- Transmitters tray
- Gel bottle support cup
- Conductor Transmission Gel 8.5 oz (250 ml) Bottle
- Ro40 Beam D-Actor® Transmitter, 15mm
- D20-S Standard D-Actor® Transmitter, 20mm
- Intelect® RPW 2 pouch
- USB key