Chattanooga® Intelect® RPW 2
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
Chattanooga® Intelect® RPW 2 with Standard Accessories
The Intelect® RPW 2 brings the next generation of shockwave therapy to the treatment room using Radial Pressure Wave technology. Designed to activate connective tissue from the surface level to difficult-to-reach pathologies, the new Intelect® RPW 2 is a modality for addressing pain and inflammation in orthopaedic conditions.
Chattanooga Intelect® RPW 2 can provide clinicians with an effective and efficient platform that can assist in activating connective tissue with difficult to reach pathologies while helping to reduce wear and tear on the clinician’s hands and arms.
The Intelect® RPW 2 allows for the treatment of indications with radial, pneumatically-generated, low-energy acoustic waves, or ‘pressure pulses’. The applied pressure pulse propagates radially within the tissue, generating a therapeutic effect.
Standard accessories include:
- FALCON® handpiece
- Quick start guide
- Transmitters tray
- Gel bottle support cup
- Conductor Transmission Gel 8.5 oz (250 ml) Bottle
- Ro40 Beam D-Actor® Transmitter, 15mm
- D20-S Standard D-Actor® Transmitter, 20mm
- Intelect® RPW 2 pouch
- USB key
INTENDED TO BE USED TO HELP:
- Reduce muscle pain and aches
- Temporarily increase blood flow
- Activate connective tissue.
- Achilles Tendinopathy
- Disorders of Tendons Insertions
- Myofascial Trigger Points
- Pain & Inflammation in Orthopaedic Conditions
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Pulse Vibration Massage
EASE OF USE
Incorporating high resolution touch screen technology, the Intelect® RPW 2 was created with ease of use for the clinician in mind. The clinical protocols library provides a visual anatomical and pathological library as well as treatment guidelines to aid the clinician in providing effective treatments for a large range of pathologies. The Chattanooga Intelect® Connect App provides a seamless transition of patient data from the device to the PC, allowing the clinician to produce reports and to share patient data across other Chattanooga devices. Built with ease of use in mind, the Intelect® RPW 2 includes the new ergonomic Falcon® Handpiece and convenient storage placement of device accessories.
Featuring the new Falcon® Handpiece and treatment transmitters, the Intelect® RPW 2 is equipped with a broader range of bar pressures to help assist in patient comfort during treatment. Chattanooga’s proprietary ‘Comfort Mode’ provides an automatic energy ramp up, to help create a more comfortable treatment experience for the patient.
Suggested Protocols Library
Available at a finger click; treatment pictures, anatomical and pathological library, treatments guidelines.
Large Graphic Color Touch Screen
High resolution 7” capacitive touch screen for enhanced user experience.
New Falcon® Handpiece
Allowing lower Bar pressures for an increased range of indications and applicators.
Vibration frequency up to 50Hz for Vibration therapy and muscle relaxation.
Large Choice of Transmitters
17 different transmitters available for tendinopathies, trigger points, spine and fascia treatments.
- 2176 Kit: 120V AC 50-60Hz 350VA
- Dimensions W x H x D: 16.15” x 16.54” x 43.31”
- Weight: 66.14 lbs
- Compressed Air Output: 0.3-5.0 bar
- Power Increment Settings: 0.1 bar
- Pulse Amplitude: Approx 2mm at 3 bar, idling (without coupling)
- Pulse Width: Approx 6-12ms
- Pulse Frequency: FALCON® handpiece 1-21Hz for RPW, V-ACTOR® handpiece 1-50Hz for vibration
- Mode: Single pulse or continuous
- User Interface: 7 inch, 800x480 pixels color graphic capacitive touch screen
- Conformity: This device complies with the applicable standards EN/IEC 60601-1, CAN/CSA-C22.2 No.601.1, UL Std. No 60601-1.
- Classification According to MDD: class Iia device 93/42 60601-1