BIOTONE® Pure Touch™ Organics Massage Gel with Organic Jojoba & Shea Butter
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
BIOTONE® Pure Touch® Organics Massage Gel
Made with organic Jojoba, shea butter and sesame to deliver rich nutrients to the skin. Formulated with extracts of Chamomile, Lavender, Lemon Balm, Passion Flower and sage to give soothing and healing properties to help reduce stress. When combined, all these organic ingredients provide an earth balanced formula and smooth, satiny glide. The gel provides more coverage than an oil so you use much less and save money per treatment.
- Contains Worry-Free washout
- Ensures easy removal and stain-free linens
- Can use for all modalities
- Unscented and paraben-free
- Organic, environmentally friendly
- Gentle pH balance
- 18 months
- Organic Sunflower Oil infused with Organic Chamomile Botanicals (Chamaemelum Nobile), Octyl Palmitate (coconut oil ester), Organic Copernica Cerifera Wax, Organic White Beeswax, Tribehenin, Candelilla Wax, Organic Shea Butter, Organic Jojoba Oil, Organic Sesame Oil, Organic Lavender Extract, Organic Lemon Balm Extract, Organic Passion Blower Extract, Organic Sage Extract, Laureth 3, Dimethicone, Vitamin E (mixed tocopherols).
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS*
Do any BIOTONE products contain animal ingredients?
No, BIOTONE products do not contain any animal ingredients.
What does paraben-free mean?
Parabens are chemicals often used as preservatives in cosmetic and health & beauty products that extend shelf life and prevent harmful bacterial and mold growth. As some people prefer to limit their exposure to these types of chemicals, ‘paraben-free’ products that replace those chemicals with naturally derived alternatives are becoming increasingly popular.
What preservatives are used in BIOTONE paraben-free products?
BIOTONE uses two of the gentlest preservatives for non-paraben products, commonly found in baby products; Phenoxethol and IPBC (iodopropnyl butylcarbamate).
Is coconut oil ester considered nut oil?
No, coconut oil is classified as a "Vegetable Oil.”
Which BIOTONE products are safe for people with nut allergies?
* Information sourced from BIOTONE and deemed accurate. Please consult labels and manufacturer's guidelines before use.