Aspen Medical Products® Horizon™ 637 LSO Brace
Aspen Medical Products® Horizon™ 637 LSO
Excellent for post-operative patients in need of lateral support, the Horizon™ 637 LSO provides relief for secondary back pain resulting from surgery or injury. The addition of moveable, rigid side panels provide lateral support and a comfortable environment for healing. The Horizon™ 637 provides a therapeutic level of compression for targeted pain relief. One-size adjustable, all Horizon braces comfortably fit waists ranging from 24-70 inches. Extension panel required for waists 50-70 inches
- Removable Rigid Side Panels - provide additional lateral control for patients in need of additional support
- Ergonomically Designed Molded Pull Tabs - that are easy to locate by touch and designed for a comfortable pull. Bonded and stitched material increases the strength and durability.
- Reliable Structural Integrity - Tri-band technology system and integrated vertical stays provide stability and structural integrity for effective compression, while allowing for flexibility where needed.
- Integrated Anterior Panels - Anterior panels at each end of the brace overlap to guarantee effective midline support. Aspen's innovative FlexTab™ Technology disperses pressure and naturally conforms to each patient's anatomy for increased comfort.
- Custom Support - When tightening, firm but flexible back panel naturally conforms to the patient’s lordosis to provide true structural support.
- Can be stepped down to the Horizon™ PRO (Pain Relief Orthosis) for the treatment of recurring back pain.
- Code LO637 Approved Custom Fit
- Code LO650 Approved Off the Shelf
|Brand Name||Aspen Medical Products|