We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
Artromot E2 Elbow CPM
Designed to provide anatomical motion for the elbow, and to enhance patient comfort and compliance. The Artromot Elbow addresses full range of motion capabilities-Pronation/Supination and Flexion/Extension.
- Fully synchronized motors allow treatment parameters to be customized to meet patient’s specific therapy protocols.
- Easy to use hand control capable of storing treatment data on memory chip card.
- True physiological movements with the greatest range of motion
- Anatomically correct adjustments
- Easy to transport.
- Extension/Flexion: -5 - 140°
- Pronation/Supination: -90 - 90° (Manual Setup)
- Pauses: 0 - 30 seconds
- Timer: 1 - 300 minutes
- Warm-up mode: 50% of programmed ROM
- Reverse-on-load: 1 - 25
- Lightweight: 35 lbs (16 kg)
- Dimensions: 30.7" - 40.9" x 23.6" x 31.5"
- Two-year limited warranty