Armedica AM-400 HyLo Traction Table
These treatment tales are what put Armedica on the map… strong, stylish and affordable. For the clinician, the AM-Series offers full height adjustment and section mobility so the patient can be placed in the proper position for maximum results with minimum effort; for the patient, comfort and easy access getting on and off the table.
The AM-400 features a friction-free lumbar section that separates 5” and rolls on four steel ball roller bearings. The rolling section can be locked in any position with a positive gear rack system.
- Top section: 4 pieces
- Width: 27"
- Length: 76"
- Overall length: 99"
- Weight capacity: 400 lbs.
- Head section: 15" X 27" - Raises 45 degree; lowers 90 degrees. Contoured face/nose opening.
- Center section: 10" X 27"
- Thoracic section: 17 ½” X 27”
- Foot section: 33” X 27” – Raises 80 degrees.
All AM-Series Treatment Tables share these features:
- 34 oz. heavy-duty vinyl with Permablok 3 bacterial protection
- 1 ½ ” firm density foam tops
- Rounded, seamless corners on upholstered components
- Top sections have welded steel support frames
- Pivoting joints house hardened steel shoulder bolts with locking nuts to ensure years of trouble-free operation
- Power assisted caster system (unless noted otherwise)
- 110 volts, 60Hz motor (220 volts, 50 Hz available on special order)
- 400 lb. lifting capacity (unless otherwise noted)
Follow the "More Information" link to view color choices.