Armaid Therapist Self Care Deep Tissue Massage Tool
This tool will extend your career by allowing you to give your own arms and hands an outstanding massage.
This tool applies specific “active release” and “trigger point” therapy techniques with the power of leverage. Easily control the direction and pressure of therapy using the lever design. Armaid provides deep tissue massage that will loosen tight muscles, tendons and ligaments anywhere on the hand, wrist, forearm, tricep and bicep. This Scrip purchase comes with 2 interchangeable therapy rollers (White Roller - hard balls. Grey Roller - medium balls) and a supportive permanent roller.
Virtually unbreakable, weighs one pound, portable; has 2 interchangeable rollers (* 3rd attachment - Black Roller [soft] Item #230-0392 and 4th attachment Orange Roller [extremely hard] Item #........... - sold separately) - for different maladies, an Instructional DVD and a 10-year unlimited warranty provided by The Armaid Company, Inc. Made in Maine. Designed by a Sports Massage Therapist.
Worldwide thousands of professionals like yourself depend on Armaid daily to quickly and effectively release tight muscles and tendons. Avoid tendonitis and RSI!
Praise for Armaid®:
"Best Therapy Tool" – Editor’s Choice 2014 Climbing Magazine
"Armaid is the single reason I'm still a practicing massage therapist today. It saved my career!" S. Austin, LMT
How does one use Armaid®?
Armaid is a manual, stand-alone tool, requiring no additional equipment or power source.
The following is an overview of the basic Armaid technique.
To get the most out of this tool, watch the instructional videos. Learning the correct techniques will provide you with the best results.
1. While seated place the tool on the thigh of the same side of your body as the arm you want to massage. Position the tool so that the “therapy roller” (*White, Grey, Black or Orange) is on the side of your arm that you want to massage (interior or exterior).
2. From your thigh, adjust the angle of Armaid to 45-degrees. Keep your shoulders and arms relaxed.
3. Adjust the position of Armaid's "therapy arm" (the one with the therapy roller) with the adjustable cam, near the base, to fit the size of your arm.
4. With your arm between the supportive Permeant Black Roller, on one side, and the therapy roller on the other side, hold the two top handles with your free hand. Move the arm between the Permanent Roller and the therapy roller until you locate a sore, tender, spot on your arm.
5. Squeeze together the handles at the top of the device, this puts pressure on that sore spot, now slowly rotate your hand at the wrist. This two moves done at the same time will deepen the pressure of the roller on the spot. This action relieves tension!