LVG325A Low Voltage Galvanic Stimulator for Iontophoresis & Galvanic Therapy
Low voltage galvanic (dc) is utilized in low ampere ranges for the unique electro-chemical effects its unidirectional current provides. Common applications include iontophoresis, medical galvanism, stimulating enervated and denervated muscle, and electro-diagnostic procedures. The sophisticated circuitry of the LVG325A provides single channel galvanic (dc) output with an easy to read analog output display and rotary intensity control. The practitioner can precisely manage treatment with an adjustable surge or alternating polarity surge rate and selectable polarity. The low voltage galvanic of the LVG325A may be applied separately or may be combined with ultrasound simultaneously through the ultrasound transducer using an external Amrex SynchroSonic U/50.
- Single Channel, 2 pad
- 0 - 10 mA current for iontophoresis treatments
- Adjustable surge & alternating polarity surge rates
- Selectable polarity - normal or reverse
- Combination therapy capability: iontophoresis / phonophoresis with FDA approved substances
- Intensity reset circuit
- 30 minute timer
- Patient treatment stop switch
- Waveform variable constant current source DC output
- Dimensions: 8 1/2" x 10 3/4" x 5"
*This item must be ordered by a licensed healthcare professional.